15.12.05

The final countdown...(ish)

Previously...

I drank a lot of coffee, read a lot about psych and waited for hours for a listen booth in the library. We learned that I can't work a tape player and that Big Ten Burrito delivers! (My prayers, answered! Mexican cuisine delivered!) I also ate some nachos. (I figured that since I've already blogged for tweleve hours, I'd start a new entry. Less scrolling for you. Your fingers will thank me.)

12:30 a.m. - I was just really thirsty, so I had another Red Bull. That leaves one for prime mental alertness right before my test tomorrow. Also-Dear Hot Russian TA, So, since I e-mailed you numerous hours ago, I facebooked your name to find your screen name and see what you were up to that was more important than answering my psych questions. I couldn't help but notice that you were in a relationship. Upon looking in your pictures for evidence of this girl, I find she is very attractive. However I cannot believe you took this character to Bonnaroo instead of me. I mean, really. It's only my dream. But it's okay. I know now that we can never be. Sincerly, Sarah. (finally-Hot Russian TA, if you ever Google your name and happen upon this blog, I swear to you, I'm not creepy. I just appreciate all your help during review sessions and am extremely mezmerized by your well crafted sideburns.)

1:30 a.m.- All of a sudden I don't feel very well. Caffeine crash? Most likely. Um, I might be going to sleep now, but expect me again early (later?) in the morning. Also-Josh Mintus, I hate you, answer your damn phone, you whore.

2:46 a.m. I can't sleep. This is me paying for all that caffeine. Josh finally answered his phone. I made a new facebook photo album and left a bunch of annoying comments for other people. Yesssss internet insomnia. Also, the History Channel is showing Modern Marvels: Building Materials tonight. So far, I've watched quarries, concrete and currently, bricks. THRILLING.

3:23 a.m. - So, now I'm watching something on the Discovery Channel about Egypt andhow they built monuments. And boats. I'm starting to finally fall asleep, thank god.

7:12 a.m. Annnnnnnnd I'm up. I feel absolutely terrible. Considering the amount of caffeine I had yesterday and the small amount of food I ate (an English muffin and those nachos at like, 1130) it's really not a big surprise. I think I'm going to go to the caf and just drink a ton of liquids (No caffeine). That should make me feel better.

8:29 a.m. I haven't moved from my bed since my last update. I really am getting up to go get something in me that's not full of caffeine. Talked to Joshua, told him about my dad, etc. Really, that's it. Found a HORRIBLE picture of me from Friday night. Oh, it's on facebook. Check that out.

9:26 a.m. -Feeling a little better. Well enough to get back to studying. Daddy's in surgery right now. :/

10:34 a.m. - Fitter. Happier. Sleeping well. No bad dreams. No paranoia. Love, but not in love. No longer empty and frantic. Like a cat. Fitter. Healthier. And more productive. In a cage. In a cage.

I'm starting to crash out < 3 hours of sleep is getting to me. Also, something decidedly reeks in my room. I really need to do laundry/take out the trash/run the vaccum. Someone knocked over the can they were using as an ashtray last night, so there's a big pile of ashes on my floor. My love affair with Anatol is off. He didn't answer my e-mail. Dead to me.

11:34 a.m. - Well, I have now blogged for 24 hours (minus the few I took off to sleep.) I feel prepared. I feel ready. But, my body feels like it's been put through the ringer. I'm going to go take this final, then pass out for forever. Then wake up and clean and pack all night. Yeehaw. Also, I really don't appreciate how hard it's freaking snowing right now. Good thing my finall is across the street.

When is the mountain scaled? When do I feel I haven't failed?

I recommend downloading "It Hasn't Happened Yet" by William Shatner. I know,but TRUST ME HERE.

Caffeine consumed: 1 cup Irish Creme (had to start out slow)
1 cup aforementioned motor oil/crack combo
24 oz. cup homemade Folger's
3 Sugar-free Red Bulls
32 oz. Sparty's coffee.
1 cup Irish Creme ( I had to have SOMETHING it was so EARLY)

Soundtrack of madness: Teardrop-Massive Attack
Hi-Speed Soul-Nada Surf
Benoit Dutras- Cirque Du Soleil:Qudiam (written by Brian Eno and David Byrne)
It Hasn't Happened Yet-William Shatner
Quidam-Cirque Du Soleil:Quidam
I Know You Are, But What Am I?-Mogwai
Protection-Massive Attack
Steel Dreams- Cirque Du Soleil: Quidam
Schizophrenia-Dr. Bertram Karon
Bacardi-Nada Surf
Crush-Jimmy Eat World
Us-Regina Spector
My Baby Takes the Morning Train-Sheena Easton
Don't Lose Touch-Against Me!
Lost in the Wilderness-Children of Eden

No comments: