22.10.05

The only thing I knew how to do was keep on keepin' on

So after a few weeks away and several nervous breakdowns later, I decided I miss this thing.
If you are so inclined, you will be treated to my daily ramblings again. Unless you are a certain elf-looking bitch, in which case I am about four seconds away from hitch-hiking to Rochester and breaking your knees.

So, let's start out easy. Albums consuming my life right now
Set List -The Frames
Tiny Cities -Sun Kil Moon
The Moon & Antarctica-Modest Mouse
Extraordinary Machine -Fiona Apple
Mic City Sons-Heatmiser
XO-Elliot Smith

Let's see how long it takes for people to realize I'm writing again, if they notice at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I need to buy the new Fiona Apple CD.